- Execute a lead generation lever weekly
- Conduct two open houses monthly
- Convert prospecting and lead generation activities to appointments
- Participate in weekly script practice per team standards
- Participate in team activities per team standards
- Commit to weekly 1:1 coaching session, Hangout and Partner Call
- Consult with sellers, convert to listings and market home
- Demonstrate expertise on pricing strategies, staging and other listing related services
- Consult with buyers, convert with signed buyer agreements and identify homes
- Negotiate offers on behalf of your sellers and buyers
- Team player
- Licensed real estate professional
- 3+ years’ of real estate sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Learning based, growth-minded
- Willingness to learn scripts and dialogues
- Excellent time management skills
When you join The Ricci Team, you are joining a team of energetic, growth-minded professionals focused on providing expert real estate advice and exceptional client service. The team's friendly and collaborative style has resulted in an incredible professional reputation both with clients and the real estate community. Members of The Ricci Team are experts in the communities they serve, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess County, NY and Fairfield, Middlesex, Hartford, New Haven CT, and more, We are well versed in working with international buyers and sellers.
Explore real estate and business operations opportunities with The Ricci Team!
The Ricci Team is a Partner location of PLACE. PLACE is the industry’s only all-in-one real estate platform providing technology and services to the top 1% of real estate agents delivering unparalleled consumer experiences.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)